Saturday, November 14, 2015

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming...

Tuesday was supposed to be an easygoing day of picking up the house, prepping a pan of Apples 'n' Cheese, and packing overnight bags for a quick trip to my parents' house.  Instead, it was more like a morning spent with a stubborn, sad toddler who wouldn't begin his cleanup project.  (Granted, it was an overwhelming cleanup project, and maybe I shouldn't have been so ultimatum-ish...but he's got to learn to just start, right?)  I did get the dishes washed and the apples prepped while Lewis was busy being stubborn and sad.  

But then I sat down to nurse the baby (who was not in the mood to nap well or to sit in his seat gazing adoringly up at me), and this happened.  For the next 2 1/2 hours.  

Packing was not relaxing.  But at least my babies are irresistible <3







No comments:

Post a Comment