Saturday, January 4, 2014

To Speak of the Things Which Move Me

"AWE-INSPIRING GOD, when I am lost in wonder and lost for words, receive the homage of my silent worship but do not let me be content to bear your mysterious beauty and be still. Go with me in the places where I live and work. Lift the veil of reticence behind which I hide. Give me the courage to speak of the things which move me, with simple and unselfconscious delight. Help me to share my glimpses of glory until others are drawn to your light."

                                                                                                   Jean Mortimer

I am not taking the time to do this today, but I hope that, often, the contents of what I share with you move you toward simple and unselfconscious delight.  Because I intend to show you some of His glories.  


No comments:

Post a Comment